I have been back working on my Christmas Table Runners.
The first one I quilted "in the ditch".
Then decided that I needed to get out side my comfort zone
and try some FMQ with some new settings that I have for my machine.
I did it and at last have the right settings for my machine.
It has only taken me 12+ months!
As you can see on the top one, the binding was almost completed.
Oh well, I went and added some FMQ anyway :o)
I like it more now :o)
I am also liking my machine that little bit more now that we can work together
and play with some more FMQ.
All four table runners are quilted and I am slowly working on hand stitching the binding.
I am looking forward to sharing them with you very soon.