It is (almost) the end of the month so it's time to report my OPAM finishes for May.
This, I am hoping, will be a new monthly post for me.
Let's see if I remember to do one next month.
1. Mug rug (for a Swap)
2. 12" Welcome Mini for my Secret partner
4. Boy Story Quilt Pillow
5. Mini Quilt for Doll Quilters Monthly Swap
7. "Apron" for the Alphabet Challenge
8. New Bag from a kit I got for Mothers Day
My OPAM finishes for the previous months are listed on my side bar.
- For those who may not have seen a "OPAM Finish" Blog Post before -
For something to qualify it has to be a complete finish.
So things like a BOM Block, a "Swap Block"
or a Flimsy (quilt top) are not a finish.
Enjoy your day doing something you love